The i-Hunting app includes Oregon Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Oregon are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Oregon Hunt Planning Layers
Oregon Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Oregon. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- Crater Lake National Park Topo and Trail Map
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- Nez Perce National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- Oregon Caves National Monument and Preserve Topo and Trail Map