The i-Hunting app includes Ohio Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Ohio are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Ohio Hunt Planning Layers
Ohio Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Ohio. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park Topo and Trail Map
- Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- First Ladies National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- James A. Garfield National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial Topo and Trail Map
- William Howard Taft National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map