The i-Hunting app includes Nevada Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Nevada are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Nevada Hunt Planning Layers
Nevada Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Nevada. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- Castle Mountains National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Death Valley National Park Topo and Trail Map
- Great Basin National Park Topo and Trail Map
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area Topo and Trail Map
- Mojave National Preserve Topo and Trail Map
- Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument Topo and Trail Map
Nevada Hunting Regulations
The following website contains hunting regulations/seasons and details on purchasing / acquiring hunting /fishing licenses / permits. Please visit the following website directly to find more details regarding hunting regulations for Nevada