The i-Hunting app includes Montana Hunt Planner with vector topo maps, public lands, parcels, hunt zones, elevation contours and several other map layers designed to make hunt planning easier. The hunt app includes all advanced features of a standalone hunt GPS unit. The hunting GPS maps for Montana are fully customizable. All individual hunt map layers can be enabled selectively or downloaded for offline use.
Montana Hunt Planning Layers
Montana Hiking Trail Maps
The i-Hunting topo maps include detailed topographic contour maps, trail maps, spot elevations and other structures for all national and state parks in Montana. All the trail maps are fully vector, can be downloaded offline to the device. Vector hiking topo maps are reduced size maps, that can be zoomed in without any pixelation and take very little space on the device.
- Big Hole National Battlefield Topo and Trail Map
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area Topo and Trail Map
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Glacier National Park Topo and Trail Map
- Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site Topo and Trail Map
- Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument Topo and Trail Map
- Nez Perce National Historical Park Topo and Trail Map
- Yellowstone National Park Topo and Trail Map